The Frisco Market Analysis is brought to you by the professional team at Real Estate of the Summit. Frisco is a popular spot to settle down and has an extremely active market during the summer months. Significant improvements in the real estate market can be seen by the six year sales trends in the Frisco area. Inventory is usually very limited in Frisco, Colorado and buyers are now activity seeking homes in the area!
Mountain town market trends are significantly different from those in surrounding cities. Making investment decisions is much easier once you have a grasp of the ever changing Summit County market. At Real Estate of the Summit, we are dedicated to bringing you the most current market information. Let us guide you in your next Summit County real estate transaction by sharing our market expertise with you!
Click on the links below to view past reports from the Frisco Market Analysis!
2016 Frisco Market Analysis Archive
- June 2016 Frisco Market Report ~ 20 Residential & 1 Homesite Sale
- May 2016 Frisco Market Report ~ 20 Residential & 1 Homesite Sale
- April 2016 Frisco Market Report ~ 12 Residential & 1 Homesite Sale
- March 2016 Frisco Market Report ~ 10 Residential & 0 Homesite Sales
- February 2016 Frisco Market Report ~ 2 Residential & 0 Homesite Sales
- January 2016 Frisco Market Report ~ 10 Residential & 0 Homesite Sale
- Frisco Market Report Archive ~ January 2015- December 2015
If you enjoyed the Frisco Market Report Archive, please subscribe to receive our bi-weekly newsletters! Be the first to receive local Summit County news and information, market statistics and comparisons, and website updates! Just place your email in the form below to subscribe!