In-House Marketing Overview
- Print and erect for sale sign.
- Create and deliver high-quality, compelling collateral material for potential buyers.
- Develop a comprehensive list which best describes the individual features and benefits of your property.
- Enter your property’s standout features into the Summit Association of Realtors multiple listing service so other brokers in Summit County have access to the specifics of your property.
- Mail out “Just Listed” postcards, letters and brochures to all neighborhood residences.
- Feature your property on our “featured listings” page on RealEstateoftheSummit.com.
- 2 million people ski, hike, drive and bike by our office every year:
- Market your property to the owners and guests at Beaver Run Resort, the largest residential condominium complex in Summit County.
- Feature your property in our display cases located throughout Beaver Run Resort. This is an extremely credible database as visitors and owners at Beaver Run have an extremely high propensity to purchase real estate in Summit County.
- Feature your property on our powerful responsive design website (www.RealEstateoftheSummit.com) that attracts thousands of visitors each month with a strong focus on SEO.
- Follow-up and obtain feedback from brokers who have shown your property.
- Work with our network of realtor’s to expose and market your property throughout Summit County, the state of Colorado, luxury resorts and the United States. This is a well-established network we have worked 35 years to create.
- Review comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms, conditions and availability.
- Insure all who, what, when and how’s of the contractual paperwork are fully understood and followed through from the initiation of our listing agreement to the final paperwork at closing.
- Constantly update RealEsateoftheSummit.com with blogs and market updates that are tied into our many social media platforms which perform organic SEO (search engine optimization).
- Create effective and compelling print marketing materials to be used in local, regional and national applicable real estate publications.
To learn more about the marketing initiatives at Real Estate of the Summit, please follow the links below!