- BROKER ASSOCIATE | REAL ESTATE OF THE SUMMIT
- Licensed Realtor® with 4 years of residential and commercial sales experience – specializing in mountain resort properties. Ten years of distinguished performance in the media, editorial and real estate industry. Adept in contract drafting, marketing, negotiation, market research and client analysis.
- • Property Marketing Specialist.
• Expert intermediary in negotiating between buyers and sellers.
• Skilled property market analyst – advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Coordinate property closings, oversee signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Born in St. Paul, Minnesota, Marisa McKie grew up just north of the Twin Cities in the St. Croix River Valley. After attending college at the University in Minnesota—Duluth, she began her career in the media industry as an online and print editor for a magazine publication. Her love and passion for the mountains and outdoors eventually drove her West to Summit County, Colorado.
Shortly after her arrival, she changed career paths and started working as an Office Manager and Marketing Director at Real Estate of the Summit where she gained valuable management and operations experience, leading to her current position as a Broker Associate.
Through the past nine years living in the mountains, she has developed a true passion for splitboarding & snowmobiling in the backcountry, climbing mountains, mountain biking, trail running, camping and white water stand-up paddle boarding. All her experiences in the mountains are greatly enhanced by her favorite companions; John and blueheeler Josie.
Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation & Marketing
Contact Marisa at:
Phone: (970) 453-1450
Mobile: (970) 389-5634
Marisa’s Photo Gallery