The Silverthorne Market Analysis is compiled by the professional team at Real Estate of the Summit. Silverthorne is situated in one of the most convenient locations in Summit County, Colorado. Located right off Interstate Highway 70, travel to and from Denver and the International Airport is extremely easy and draws in travelers and Denver commuters alike. Six year trends show remarkable improvements for the market around Silverthorne, Colorado, specifically new builds.
Real Estate market trends are always changing and very different from the surrounding Colorado cities. Follow our lead to stay informed before making your next Summit County real estate transaction! Our professional team of brokers are always available to answer your questions and provide you with more detailed information.
Click on the links below to view past reports from the Silverthorne Market Analysis!
2016 Silverthorne Market Analysis Archive
- June 2016 Silverthorne Market Report ~ 45 Residential & 4 Homesite Sales
- May 2016 Silverthorne Market Report ~ 30 Residential & 4 Homesite Sales
- April 2016 Silverthorne Market Report ~ 19 Residential & 3 Homesite Sales
- March 2016 Silverthorne Maket Report ~ 12 Residential & 2 Homesite Sales
- February 2016 Silverthorne Market Report ~ 12 Residential & 0 Homesite Sales
- January 2016 Silverthorne Market Report ~ 13 Residential & 3 Homesite Sales
- Silverthorne Market Report Archive ~ January 2015- December 2015
If you enjoyed the Silverthorne Market Analysis, subscribe via the form below to receive our bi-weekly newsletters! Receive local market information when we do, including market statistics and overall comparisons! Fill out your information in the field below to subscribe!